Ultralight - HP 15, AV 2
Light - HP 20, AV 4
Heavy - HP 25, AV 6
Superheavy - HP 30, AV 8
- Manual - 0 pts
- Nerve Suit - 5 pts
- Brain Implant - 10 pts
- Neural Q-Link - 15 pts
- Upgraded Servos - 5 pts. Speed and superjump
- Adhesion - 5pts
- Flight - 20pts
- Hydrojets - 10 pts
- Grappling Cable - (5 pts)
- Teleport Beacon - 15 pts
- 9mm Machine Gun - Range 8, Burst, Reliable
- Grenade Launcher - Range 8, Blast, Reliable
- Kinetic Response Pistons - Melee, Reliable
- Shock Probe - Melee, EMP
- 7.62mm Machine Gun - Range 10, Burst, Reliable
- Light Laser - Range 10, Beam
- Rocket Launcher - Range 10, Blast, Reliable
- Cutting Blades - Melee, Reliable
- 12.7mm Machine Gun - Range 10, Burst, Reliable
- Heavy Laser - Range 10, Beam
- Guided Missile Launcher - Range 10, Blast, Guided
- EMP Cannon - Range 10, EMP
- EMP Field - Melee, Blast, EMP
- Displacer Gauntlet - Melee
- Plasma Cannon - Range 10, Plasma
- Fusion Missiles - Range 10, Blast, Plasma, Guided
- Plasma Torch - Melee, Plasma
- Railgun - Range 12, Burst, Experimental
- Particle Beam - Range 12, Beam, Experimental
- Annihilator Missiles - Range 12, Blast, Experimental, Guided
- Tesla Cannon - Range 12, EMP, 2d6+5 damage
- Reliable - May be used while under the effect of EMP
- EMP - Disables all Weapons and Active Defenses without Reliable and all Sensors, Communications, and Targeting Utilities until the user’s next turn. Deal no damage unless otherwise noted.
- Burst - May fire two shots at the same target in the same shooting action. Each shot hits on 8+.
- Beam - When calculating damage, roll an additional die and discard the lowest. If target is screened, discard the highest instead.
- Guided - May fire out of line-of-sight.
- Blast - See "Shooting" below.
- Plasma - When calculating damage, roll an additional die and discard the lowest. If target has thermal shielding, discard the highest instead.
- Experimental - When calculating damage, roll an additional die and discard the lowest;
- Armored Shield
- Thermal Shielding
- Hazardous Environment Module
- Flares - Reliable
- Smokescreen - Reliable
- Displacement Field - Defense bonus vs. ballistics, particle beam, and railgun.
- Holographic Disguise
- Cloaking Generator
- Self-Repair System
- Night Vision - (5 pts)
- IR/Thermal Vision - (5 pts)
- X-Ray Vision - (10 pts)
- GPS/Navigation - (5 pts)
- Active Radar - (5 pts)
- Enhanced Reality HUD - (5 pts)
- Local Voice - (0 pts)
- Subspace Voice - (5 pts)
- Data Uplink - (10 pts)
- Command and Control Node - (15 pts)
- Aim Assist Servos - (15 pts) May fire an additional unguided weapon as part of a shooting action. May never fire more than two weapons in one action. Burst weapons hit on 7+ when firing two shots.
- Target Lock - (15 pts) May fire an additional guided weapon as part of a shooting action. May never fire more than two weapons in one action. Flares force scatter on 8+.
- Multitracker - (10 pts) If firing two weapons in one shooting action, may fire each weapon at a different target.
- IFF Module - (5 pts) May reroll one or both dice in a failed Danger Close roll, but must accept the second result.
- Basic AI - (5 pts)
- Sentient AI - (15 pts)
- Prehensile Tail (Hardpoint) - (5 pts)
- Prehensile Tail (Data Interface) - (10 pts)
- Drone (Hardpoint) - (5 pts)
- Drone (Data Interface) - (10 pts)
- Drone (Comm/Sensor) - (5 pts)
- Drone (Repair) - (10 pts)
- Hydra Nanites