Before contributing, you should take a minute to look through the Wikia Standards Guide. Its a short list, so please read it over.
- All pages should have proper spelling, punctuation and grammar. They should read well. Expect someone to clean it up if you don't yourself.
- All individual pilot profiles should come with suit builds listed, to avoid claiming over-the-top power levels.
- When listing a pilot's suit build, make sure to reference which game rules you are using, as well as which version (if applicable).
- When writing fluff involving other groups or pilots, ask their writers for permission first.
- All pages should use correct categorization for ease of organization and navigation.
- AD characters should use the Pilot Page Format to format their pages.